Key Contacts In Busbridge Infant School
- If you have a concern about a child, please contact a DSL.
- If your concern is about an adult working or volunteering in the school, you should contact the Headteacher. If your concern is about the Headteacher, you should contact the Chair of the Governing Body.
Contact Details Below:
Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) is: Sarah Melland
- Contact details: 01483 417898 or email@example.com
Deputy DSL(s) are: Darren Heatley; Sally Rogers; Amy Henderson; Rachel Edwards; Mandy Scully
- Contact details:01483 417898 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The nominated safeguarding & child protection governors are: Rachael Balls and Julia Jagelman
- Contact details: email@example.com
The Headteacher is: Darren Heatley
- Contact details via: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Chair of Governors is: Anna Dawkins
- Contact details: email@example.com
If you are concerned about the safety of a child or young person you can contact the Surrey Children's Single Point of Access (C-SPA).
The C-SPA provides residents and people who work with children in Surrey with direct information, advice and guidance about where and how to find the appropriate support for children and families.
Availability: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO) - For concerns about an adult who is working or volunteering with children in Surrey. If you have a concern regarding someone who works with children please contact the LADO on 0300 123 1650* or LADO@surreycc.gov.uk. Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm
On the 1st April 2021, the DfE established a dedicated helpline, run by the NSPCC, to support survivors of sexual harassment and abuse in education settings: 0800 136 663.
Concerned about child exploitation? Are you worried about online sexual abuse or how someone has been communicating with your child online? Contact CEOP and make a report to one of their child protection advisors.
Other Useful Contacts & Resources: