Welcome to Busbridge Infant School
We are a two form entry infant school, offering high quality education to boys and girls aged 4 to 7 years. Our school is situated on a large site, on the edge of an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, close to Godalming.
We work hard to provide a happy and safe learning environment – a stimulating setting where each individual is inspired and flourishes. We aim to equip all our children with the essential skills and tools that will set them on the road to lifelong success.
The culture of the school is founded on five main values:
- Care: being kind, gentle, helpful, polite, considerate.
- Ambition: trying hard, being determined, resilient, persevering, taking risks, personal motivation, application.
- Responsibility: for learning and actions, reflecting and improving, being honest and independent.
- Enjoyment: love of learning, curiosity, positivity, optimism, enthusiasm, confidence.
- Respect: for other people, as well as for property.
We benefit from terrific support and partnerships with parents, carers, our neighbours and other schools in the area. We are particularly grateful for the active role of parents through the PTA in raising valuable funds for the school, and helping to create a warm and friendly school community through a series of events throughout the year.
Do come and see for yourself – visits to the school are most welcome and we look forward to hearing from you on 01483 417 898.